Monday, 28 January 2013

Brainfuzz and ink splatters.


 Here
 Here

///

I'm having a bit of a brainfuzz recently, so here's some pictures of pretty shoes from the Aldo sale which won me over. The fuchsia pair practically scream "WOO! I'M HERE!", the floral ones are gorgeously elegant, and the ink-splattered ones .. I can't believe I've never come across ink-splattered shoes before, but I covet these immensely.

Unfortunately, although they're now semi-reasonable prices, only the fuchsia ones remain in my size, and as I have no call for a bright-pink party shoe at the minute, these are destined to remain on my wishlist for now!



PS: Did you catch my new song from a couple of weeks ago?


7 comments:

  1. i love the last heels x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I found your web site by way of Google even as looking for a related topic, your website got here up, it seems to be great.
    I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, just was alert to your weblog through Google, and located that it is truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate in case you proceed this in future.
    Numerous other folks will probably be benefited out of
    your writing. Cheers!

    My web blog get fit with quantrim
    Also see my website - quantrim diet pill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Touche. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the good effort.

    Also visit my web-site; does quantrim really work

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pink heels is really cute - love the cut out details!

    Check out my new outfit post featuring new label Suck Is Free! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last pair of beautiful!! Oh dear it's not even pay day and I think I need them!

    http://nous-sommesbeaux.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohh I love the wedges. They are so so so cute :-)

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete

Hello there ^.^