Wednesday, 2 January 2013

The Demise of the Last Mince Pie






Well, I had a rather splendid Christmas, spending lots of time with the people I love (like my big bruv', Rob, back from uni). We had the best crackers we've ever had, with diddy little musical instruments in them and an instruction book on when to play each one to get a certain song. Hilarity ensued, naturally ... Since Christmas, I've also been trying to get to grips with my new camera, a Nikon D3200, which is reeaally pretty and takes photos so much more beautifully than the compact I've used in the past - all the photos above were taken with it. However, there's still a lot to learn - I've begun ploughing through the manual, and although it's an activity I detest, it will hopefully help me understand it!

And then New Year! Gosh, it still feels so odd to see "2013" as the date now, though I bet that won't last for long. I spent the evening at my friend Hannah's house, with a big group of my friends from secondary school, most of whom I haven't seen in yonks. During the evening, I made a right fool of myself with my awful dance moves, but had such a laugh.

The last of the turkey has been finished (tonight, in a curry) and the final mince pie (from the picture at the top) disappeared on Christmas day itself, so most of the remnants of Christmas have now gone, with only the decorations remaining. Has anyone else still got decorations up? We'd probably have taken them down by now, but we only put them up a couple of days before Christmas :')

Here's to a frickin' awesome 2013 ;D



Twitter / YouTube / Tumblr

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year! We still have our Christmas tree up and it's slightly greying... :/ x

    ReplyDelete

Hello there ^.^