Tuesday, 8 January 2013

The Quest for Happy #1


It was on Tumblr, I think, that I saw an idea - start a jar, and on every day of 2013, write down something happy which happened to you that day: the idea is that, by the time 2014 approaches, you'll open the jar and read all of the good things which occurred in 2013, big and small. On here, I'll be posting some of them, so look out for "The Quest for Happy" posts and you'll find them all! They may be little things, but they're the ones which make you smile.


TQFH #1

Opening a tub of ice cream and being the first one to scoop it.






1 comment:

  1. that's a great idea!! Only January is already over ; ( but I think maybe I'd prefer to keep a page in my personal journal where I list things and then at the end of the month go back and review it. Or whenever you need to be cheered up.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there ^.^