Thursday, 7 November 2013

GRACE'S BLOGGING DARE


Hello, you wonderful people, you. I've been a bit lax on the ol' blogging front recently, and the reasons are twofold: one, I've been super mega crazy awesome busy, and two (which is perhaps the more important reason), I just haven't had the slightest idea what to blog about. So I asked my friend Grace what I should blog about. Grace is awesome.






Grace has given me a list of (let me just count) ... fourteen things which I could blog about. I intend to take that as a challenge, Grace. A dare, if you will. Over the coming weeks, I'll be blogging about every single thing she told me to. I know the list up there is pretty small, so here it is:


///

#1 Blog about the weather

#2 Blog about the stars

#3 Blog about the ancient lost city of Atlantis

#4 Blog about conspiracy theories about the Wizard of Oz

#5 Blog about Jensen Ackles' freckles

#6 Blog about Tom Hiddleston's cheekbones

#7 Blog about the colour the sky goes when summer is becoming autumn and the sun is almost down

#8 Blog about the race of mutant supermen you intend to create when you achieve world domination

#9 Blog about the smell of a forest clearing with a brook running through it

# 10 Blog about how you sometimes feel like Snow White when you sing in the presence of animals

#11 Blog about that sense of closure when you finish a good book

#12 Blog about the way people make sounds at each other and it makes sense because of this crazy thing called language

#13 Blog about caramel hot chocolates

#14 Blog about existing

///


The other thing which Grace said, right at the bottom of that teeny tiny email, is "Love the new song by the way, you crazy talented person you". Oh, how beautifully this happens to lead into my next point, Gracie dear! Here, I'm going to do a shameless bit of self-promotion: I write songs, and I put them on YouTube. My channel is SarahTheTwine, so go watch my videos. You know you want to. Here are my two most recent:


If You're Lost At Sea

From Hollow Air





4 comments:

  1. This is such a cool idea. Can't wait to read your posts on these!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, m'dear! I've just checked your blog out and I think it's safe to say I'll be reading your entries from now on ;D

      Delete
  2. I am very, very glad you are back and I can't wait to see those 14 posts, especially the one on Tom Hiddleston's cheekbones (but be sure to ad d a little Benedict Cumberbatch in there ;) )x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awrh, thank you, honey! I'll make sure to include a little (or even a lottle) of Benedict, just for you ;D

    ReplyDelete

Hello there ^.^