Sunday, 23 February 2014

Songs in dog years.


Hello!

I hope February is treating you well. I've been having a little shuffle around of the blog in terms of the aesthetics, and I'm having a rethink of the content: I reckon it's time to go back to my roots, and have posts about things that matter to me, interspersed with wildly vacuous outfit shots and pictures of whatever steals my interest at the time. Once I've got this current wedge of homework and deadlines out of the way, I can assure you that I shall be lighting up your life with little bubbles of joy in the manner to which you used to be accustomed. In the meantime, I'd be much obliged if you'd have a look at my newest upload to YouTube:


This is my newest upload, but the song itself is actually about a year and a half old, so that's practically vintage in blogger years. They're kind of like dog years. Eagle-eyed viewers (basically, my mum) will have noticed that that's a new, shiny guitar I'm holding. Mmmm. Preeetty. Unfortunately, that's meant I've had to get rid of my beloved Fender Traveler, but this new one is an electroacoustic, which will be much more useful in the long run.

Much love,
Sarah.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely song as always, and your hair looks really nice!
    Very jealous of the electroacoustic, I've always wanted one of those.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there ^.^